Tuesday, October 23, 2007

People are Strange When You're a Stranger


Whoo-hoo Halloween! We had our annual Costume Party here at Rochester tonight and it was so much fun. I've been looking forward to this night for several months now, slowly gathering the different elements of my costume and tonight it all came together. Me and several friends were characters from the Harry Potter universe, and it was amazing, it looked like we had stepped right off the screen and into Rochester Hills, MI. My friends, who are dating, went as Remus Lupin and Nymphadora Tonks and I went as the never before seen Lavender Brown. It was sooooo much fun, they were so cute I wanted to die, and I loved my costume so much I want to wear it everyday, lol. But all in all it was a very good evening, I couldn't have asked for a better one. And now I'm looking forward to next year, the theme: Star Wars.

No comments: